Before you come in for your treatment
* Avoid any "BLOOD THINNER "such as Alcohol, Asprin ,Ibuprofen, Advil, Fish oil and any vitamins that may thin your blood (like vitamin C) for "3 days before" the procedure.
* Avoid tanning so we can assess your natural skin tone.
* No face scrubs, botox or chemical peels at least two weeks prior.
You CANNOT do microblading if you are:
- have diabetes
If you already have permanent make up on that you want to cover up, please tell us if it is microblading or permanent make up and send a picture to 714-318-9339 so we can forward it to our artist for reference. Thank you.
After the procedure you will be asked to not shower for 3 whole days and to also not allow tap water to get on your eyebrows until they are healed (not scabbing or flaking anymore, usually at around 7-10 days). The tap water can change your color in a negative way so this is crucial to your brows turning out amazing.
The first 3 days after we ask you to
- Not shower
- Wash brows with distilled water and baby shampoo, and apply the cream we give you 3x a day for three days.
- From the 4th to the 7th or 10th day:
- please continue to wash with just distilled water and still use the cream.
- Don’t use sunscreen over your brows until after they are done healing but keep your brows out of the sun.
- After they are healed (day 7 to 10 and after).
- You can now get them wet and wear sunscreen over them. Lash extension clients, you may now come in for a fill (please don’t before your brows are healed, it’s not safe for your artist or you.).
- NEVER use an exfoliant, scrub or peel over your eyebrows.